Roles And Responsibilities
• Develop Various Forms.
• Maintain PF, ESIC and gratuity process.
• Maintain salary process(payroll).
• Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations
• Maintain Discipline.
• Manpower planning.
• Recruiting new staff at a different level as per the company’s requirement.
• Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
• Exit interview, full & final settlement.
• Preparing job descriptions of new appointed staff.
• Induction program, Provide Offer letter & Appointment letter.
• Maintain All documentation process of employees.
• Maintain All Hr files(salary slip, CV, Resign File,pf,esic,employee doc,expfile,leave application file).
• Update Everyday location of all sales person and maintain.
• Cross verification of Expenses (Sales Person).
• Attendance Management.
• Leave Management (Manage soft copy and hard copy)
• Sim Card Record (CUG) & Management.
• Required Details for legal compliances.
• Maintain MIS for staff and all data(CV, Portal, PF, ESIC, etc)
• Uniform Stock & Maintenance.
• Daily mail analysis and prepare data of CV of All level
• Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
• All other hr duties.
|Experience||7 - 10 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 5 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||Hr Management HR human resource management|
|Contact Person||Tejal Panchal|
|Address||403, Panorama Complex, Nr.navjivan Press, Income Tax, Ashram Road|