Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
roles and Responsibilities
• Develop Various Forms.
• Maintain Pf, Esic and Gratuity Process.
• Maintain Salary Process (payroll).
• Assist in Developing and Executing Personnel Procedures and Policies, Providing Guidance and Interpretation for Business Operations
• Maintain Discipline.
• Manpower Planning.
. Maintain 300 Staff
• Recruiting New Staff At a Different Level as per the Company’s Requirement.
• Conduct Exit Interviews to Identify Reasons for Employee Termination.
• Exit Interview, Full & Final Settlement.
• Preparing Job Descriptions of New Appointed Staff.
• Induction Program, Provide Offer Letter & Appointment Letter.
• Maintain all Documentation Process of Employees.
• Maintain all Hr Files (salary Slip, Cv, Resign File, Pf, Esic ,Employee Doc ,Expfile ,Leave Application File).
• Update Everyday Location of all Sales Person and Maintain.
• Cross Verification of Expenses (sales Person).
• Attendance Management.
• Leave Management (manage Soft Copy and Hard Copy)
• Sim Card Record (cug) & Management.
• Required Details for Legal Compliances.
• Maintain Mis for Staff and all Data(cv, Portal, Pf, Esic, Etc)
• Uniform Stock & Maintenance.
• Daily Mail Analysis and Prepare Data of Cv of all Level
• Ensure Legal Compliance of Hr State and Federal Regulations and Applicable Employment Laws, and Update Policies And/or Procedures as Required
|Experience||5 - 8 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, MD/Medicinae Doctor, Post Graduate Diploma|
|Key Skills||HR Human Resource Management Recruitment|
|Contact Person||Tejal Panchal|
|Address||403, Panorama Complex, Nr.navjivan Press, Income Tax, Ashram Road|