Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
1.Handling of Company Secretarial & Legal Matters of the Company, preparation & vetting of Agreements of the Company, liaising with advocates, submission of various e-forms and statutory returns to DCA (ROC), Registration of Charges with ROC, Preparation of Minutes, Board Resolutions, etc . Conducting board meetings, AGM etc.
2. Ensuring all Statutory Compliances under Companies Act and applicable Corporate Laws, Regulations, Corporate Governance Standards & guidelines.
3. Conducting Board Meetings & Shareholders Meetings and preparation of Agenda, Notices and Minutes of Board Meeting and Shareholders Meeting etc.
4. Drafting and vetting of Agreements, Memorandum of Understandings to be executed by various departments on behalf of the Company and to advise the management to protect the interest of the Company to the maximum possible extent.
5. Liaisoning with the consultants, advisors, etc . of the Company such as lawyers and statutory auditors, internal auditors, etc.
6. Maintenance of Statutory Records & Registers under the Companies Act and other Corporate Laws. Handling the FEMA and RBI Compliances.
7. Advise the board and management committees on all statutory and constitutional requirements to ensure that business is conducted in a proper and effective manner.
|Experience||3 - 8 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Key Skills||Company Secretary|
|Address||403, Panorama Complex, Nr.navjivan Press, Income Tax, Ashram Road|