Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
1) Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
2) Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
3) Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
4) Control purchasing department budget
5) Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
6) Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
7) Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
8) Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
9) Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
10) Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
11) Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
12) Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
13) Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
14) Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
|Experience||6 - 10 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, B.Com, M.B.A/PGDM|