Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
We are seeking a highly motivated Area Sales Executive. This sales
leader will do sales and marketing activity of the company product in
Gujarat and Rajasthan.
● Set individual revenue targets (quotas) and drive their attainment
throughout the Area while ensuring profitable sales.
● Maintain market awareness; stay in touch with market trends
including economic, environmental and competitive forces influencing
● Enforce standards, monitor pricing practices, execute objectives and
hold the team accountable for performance.
● Responsible to interact with the media and advertising houses to
secure content for offline entertainment.
● Ensure effective adherence to company policies, procedures, and
● Drive functional sales initiatives and campaigns throughout Area in
partnership with the Sales Director.
● Ensure optimal team performance and capability by providing
day-to-day leadership, coaching, development, and corrective action.
● Execute specific plans (developed in conjunction with Director of
Sales and Marketing) to drive market/customer penetration (i.e. “grows
● Create and maintain relationships at key levels with select
customers and accounts; ensure timely and thorough follow-up.
● Ensure that assigned Area attracts, develops and retains the highest
quality sales talent available in the market place.
● Compose monthly Communication Report.
● Perform annual Competition Study.
Qualifications and Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent
● 0 to 5 years of relevant work experience
● PC literacy in a Microsoft environment
● Successful experience in leading/managing a remote sales team
including setting, measuring and tracking sales performance
● Demonstrated sales experience preferred.
|Experience||5 - 8 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Qualification||B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||sales marketing business development|
|Contact Person||Tejal Panchal|
|Address||403, Panorama Complex, Nr.navjivan Press, Income Tax, Ashram Road|